Notice: Welcome to Chan4Chan. An account has automatically been created and assigned to you. You don't have to register or log in to use the board. Please don't clear your cookies unless you have set a memorable name and password.

Topic: HEY ATHEISTS: IF GOD DOESNT EXIST WHO WROTE THE BIBLE?????????? TAKE THAT YOU ATHEISTS FAGGOTS!!!!!!

Anonymous A started this discussion 5.5 years ago #614

TELL ME WHY.

Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 5.5 years ago, 7 hours later#8,015

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

> If Winnie the Pooh doesn't exist, who wrote "Now we are six"?


A. A. Milne

Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 5.5 years ago, 4 hours later, 11 hours after the original post#8,016

IF GOD DOES EXIST, WHO WROTE IT?

Anonymous C replied with this 5.5 years ago, 5 minutes later, 11 hours after the original post#8,017

@previous

> IF GOD DOES EXIST, WHO WROTE IT?

some guy

Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 5.5 years ago, 1 day later, 1 day after the original post#8,069

> TELL ME WHY.
The Bible in question wasn't written by God, it was written by prophets and Kings. To make easier for you to understand if God exists, God is everything, now Jesus on the other hand is the son of God, so don't get angry if there are non believers out there its their not yours. If you believe God does exist then he does, Atheists are troubled souls and they can't be pushed into something they don't understand, the best advise I can give you is just pray for them.

Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 5.5 years ago, 2 minutes later, 1 day after the original post#8,070

> Atheists are troubled souls and they can't be pushed into something they don't understand,
> the best advise I can give you is just pray for them.

If you can't even spell advice, I won't take it from you.

Anonymous E replied with this 5.5 years ago, 3 minutes later, 1 day after the original post#8,071

Here is some other advise, look up the term Atheist, so you can get a better understanding of the word, also look up on whom wrote the Bible. This way you'll learn not to judge those around you ok.

Anonymous F replied with this 5.5 years ago, 2 minutes later, 1 day after the original post#8,072

@previous

> Here is some other advise, look up the term Atheist

And pick one of the different meanings and interpretations at random. That was excellent ADVICE. Learn to fucking spell 'advice' or get the fuck out.

Anonymous E replied with this 5.5 years ago, 1 minute later, 1 day after the original post#8,073

My apologize on the missed spelled word ok advice, now wiLl you take my advice ?

Anonymous F replied with this 5.5 years ago, 3 minutes later, 1 day after the original post#8,074

@previous

> My apologize on the missed spelled word

"Apology" & "for" & "misspelled"

> will you take my advice ?

I have. I looked up the word 'atheist' and read all the different meanings again that I've known since I was about 7 years old. You did a great job, the advice was gold. Now I believe there's a bearded guy above the clouds pulling my strings, making me type this to you.

Anonymous E replied with this 5.5 years ago, 2 minutes later, 1 day after the original post#8,075

Listen you seem to be a smart person and yes I might miss spell words, I'm not perfect and neither are you, but we have something in common, our belief in God.

Anonymous G joined in and replied with this 5.5 years ago, 56 seconds later, 1 day after the original post#8,076

Anonymous E is a typical specimen of religious people. Hardly makes any sense and avoids discussion by saying in advance that whoever doesn't believe in the same god as him just "doesn't understand".

Anonymous H joined in and replied with this 5.5 years ago, 1 minute later, 1 day after the original post#8,077

FUCK JESUS
FUCK ATHEISTS
FUCK YOUR COUCH

Anonymous F replied with this 5.5 years ago, 40 seconds later, 1 day after the original post#8,078

If based on my previous posts you arrived to the conclusion that I believe in god, that says a lot about your cognitive capabilities.

Anonymous E replied with this 5.5 years ago, 1 minute later, 1 day after the original post#8,079

You are very understanding and I like that very much, go with God and have a blessed day.

Anonymous F replied with this 5.5 years ago, 1 minute later, 1 day after the original post#8,080

*facepalm* - just in case anon-E was a troll, 9/10.

Anonymous E replied with this 5.5 years ago, 4 minutes later, 1 day after the original post#8,081

@8,077

> Love JESUS
> ATHEISTS have their own oppinion
> Go with God

Anonymous H replied with this 5.5 years ago, 7 minutes later, 1 day after the original post#8,082

Atheists have what? No they don't have an opinion, they have exactly what they believe in: NOTHING.

Anonymous F replied with this 5.5 years ago, 4 minutes later, 1 day after the original post#8,084

Atheist = curious how it works (which you define as 'believes in NOTHING')

Religious = believes there is a bearded man watching who's naughty and nice, checking his list

Anonymous C replied with this 5.5 years ago, 7 hours later, 1 day after the original post#8,091

@previous

> Atheist = curious how it works


wow numb nuts ... you just described what an Antagonist is. Atheists are just as closed minded and militant as any Religion. Why? because atheism is still based on belief (or lack thereof), the point being: Atheists dont KNOW shit.

(Edited 36 seconds later.)

Anonymous J joined in and replied with this 5.5 years ago, 7 minutes later, 1 day after the original post#8,094

@Previous

It depends on what Atheist you're talking about.

Anonymous K joined in and replied with this 5.5 years ago, 10 minutes later, 1 day after the original post#8,095

IF GOD DOESNT EXIST WHO WROTE THE BIBLE?

Well... men, I guess. As all written things.

Have you any question more for wich you don't have answer or brain?

(TAKE THAT, YOU THEISTS BIGOTS)

Anonymous C replied with this 5.5 years ago, 6 minutes later, 1 day after the original post#8,096

Atheist
noun
[mass noun]
disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.

Oxford dictionary.

There is no knowledge involved in an atheists argument. just a lack of belief

Anonymous J replied with this 5.5 years ago, 9 minutes later, 1 day after the original post#8,097

^ Thank you. You deserve a medal for that.

Anonymous L joined in and replied with this 5.5 years ago, 6 hours later, 2 days after the original post#8,101

So is it more intelligent to admit that you don't know, or to think you know everything because some pedophile in a dress told you there's a giant living on a cloud who made you out of dust?

Anonymous C replied with this 5.5 years ago, 18 minutes later, 2 days after the original post#8,103

@previous

> So is it more intelligent to admit that you don't know, or to think you know everything because some pedophile in a dress told you there's a giant living on a cloud who made you out of dust?

doesn't really matter for you. Your question proves you're a moron either way.

(Edited 16 seconds later.)

Anonymous C double-posted this 5.5 years ago, 1 hour later, 2 days after the original post#8,105

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

> > > So is it more intelligent to admit that you don't know, or to think you know everything because some pedophile in a dress told you there's a giant living on a cloud who made you out of dust?
> >
> > doesn't really matter for you. Your question proves you're a moron either way.
>
> Your response proves that you're an imbecile.


Yours is no better.

Anonymous F replied with this 5.5 years ago, 3 hours later, 2 days after the original post#8,107

> Why? because atheism is still based on belief (or lack thereof)

So lack of belief is suddenly a belief because you say so. All right.

> the point being: Atheists dont KNOW shit.

We know the Earth isn't flat. That's already knowing more than religionfags.

Anonymous C replied with this 5.5 years ago, 5 hours later, 2 days after the original post#8,111

@previous

>
> So lack of belief is suddenly a belief because you say so. All right.
>
> We know the Earth isn't flat. That's already knowing more than religionfags.

since "atheists" (particularly this one) want to use knowledge, kindly show me any passage in any of the religious texts that say the earth isn't round. Back your comment up with facts faggot or GTFO

In-fact I'd like to see any passage that prohibits technological advancement. There is a difference between whats written and and what the man made establishment would have you believe, but that doesn't matter to you does it? Because being an atheist is right by default. (my, it seems religion and atheists have something in common)

also. read a dictionary. anyone will do. unless of course some sort of atheist knowledge is telling you they were all written by a religionfags.

Anonymous O joined in and replied with this 5.5 years ago, 3 hours later, 2 days after the original post#8,112

YOU BLOODY IMBECILES! Even for someone who believes in God, God did NOT write the Bible, he appointed the task to a number of mortals, and... pretty much told them what to write.

Anonymous P joined in and replied with this 3.1 years ago, 2.4 years later, 2.4 years after the original post#32,714

My Uncle Jim wrote the Bible. I know that's true because he told me. He was also the original lead singer for the Rolling Stones, but left after he fucked Keith Richards' girlfriend, and they replaced him with Mike Jagger.

Anonymous Q joined in and replied with this 3.1 years ago, 11 hours later, 2.4 years after the original post#32,715

May the Balls of God slap gently upon your chin forever, for it is written, "Unless ye swallow of
His Holy Spermulum, ye may not enter unto the Kingdom of Heaven".